Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wedding Guestbook Ideas

I have been pondering over the ideas for my guestsbook, deciding between the need to make it lavish or make it simple. After all, it's the thought that counts right?

And lucky for me, my dear friend is sponsoring my wedding guestbook section! Thanks <3
That is really so sweet of uuuuuu :)

So before she had offered, I have pondered over ideas on the guestsbook as I had wanted something different, not merely signing on a scrapbook that may be left in the closet after the event. GOOGLE was my best friend again. Some of the ideas were;

A) Photobooth (Polaroid or Digital Cam with Portable Photo Printer)


B) Vintage



C) Wedding Tree



D) Jengga

E) Envelopes with Notes Inserts on a huge cardboard

So collectively, here are my thoughts - get something that can be displayed in our future nest, something that can constantly remind us of the well wishes from our loved ones and friends. 

A photobooth may be fun but the photos will end up in the scrapbook. Also, the attention should be focused on the Bride and Groom right? Not the photobooth right? HEH ;p

Jengga may be abit too messy. And the Envelope thingy, it may get dusty over time. Ha!

And there, I am left with 2 options. I really love the vintage and wedding tree. So I told Shaz to go ahead with the wedding tree. I might combined an element of vintage into the whole theme... (where the hell do i get that typewriter? I used to have it man!)... well, it's time to start planning, and survey for some things vintage.

YAY.

Leah A A




No comments:

Post a Comment