Wednesday 25 March 2015

Kukubird is out!

16 March 2015

Yup, from the title, you might have guessed it correctly. I'm expecting a SON.


My intuition was right. I knew I was carrying a boy but I just refuse to affirm my instinct and still look at cute baby girl pictures. But hey, I don't hate my SON. In fact, I love him more and more. My heart explode with love while looking at this scan picture. He is sooooo CUTE!

I'm feeling worried about taking care of a baby boy for the first time. The last time that I took care of a baby boy was when my younger brother was young. That was ages ago. No doubt I have 2 nephews but I never had the chance to be close to them since they stay far away. So I'm pretty anxious on what to expect in caring for a son.

Secondly, we haven't decide on a name for him. Surely we have time left but deciding on a boy's name is seriously tough. I mean, look at the options available? Some names sounds too old-fashioned but with great Islamic meanings. Then, I also thought of what if one day, when my kid is a little bigger and I'm out shopping with him in the mall, how do I bring him to the Ladies? LOL. I will feel weird.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Husband. You've got a Kukubird for your birthday. Haha!

Hey little guy, your mommy have so much to learn. But I've not love you any lesser after knowing that you're a boy. I love the way you kick mommy hard, because that's how active a boy should be right my love? Keep kicking and be a superman in my womb :D

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment