Friday 19 April 2013

Simplicity of Life

What is your definition of being successful?

Rewarding career...?
Plentiful of cash...?
Luxury living...?

While I was concentrating hard on earning that extra bucks and living standard, he said, "my success is where I can have a well-balance lifestyle, full of happiness, just between me and you."

THAT IS SO SWEET. and it's not for the sake of "words of wisdom". he really meant it.

In fact, he had me pondered over it and come to a consensus. Life is full of expectations; if you could eliminate them, only then can you appreciate the simplicity of life.

Awesome. Since my life is mostly full of "downs" in the roller coaster ride, I'm really thankful that I have chosen a life partner that guides me in life. While it takes a shorter time for some to reach their goals in life, I can now accept the fact that it may take longer for me to reach mine.

Que sera sera

Leah AA

No comments:

Post a Comment