Friday 10 May 2013

Jut Blogging

I'm certainly feeling the Holiday mood this May. While here I am waiting anxiously for 30th May to come, my dear fiancé is now at Vietnam, having his own trio fun with his peeps :) He will probably enjoy it much since it's the first time he goes on a trip with just his friends.

I AM JEALOUS.

LOL. not really. In fact, I am happy for him. Come back safely my dear, I am missing you.

Thinking of all the possible activities to do over the weekend makes me excited. Not that I have a date with my friend (well, my dear friend Amanda can't make it), but it has been quite a while since I go out alone. This may sound like a boring deal for some; catching a movie, going to the library, chilling at Starbucks, cardio workout. Sounds great to me at least. Of course SLEEP is still the ideal choice but I shall reserve that for Sunday :p

In a while, I will be attending a 2nd round of interview. Nothing that I am particular interested of and I am still in check why did I even bother to apply for half day leave. It's a small company that specialize in tailoring private events for jewellery collectors. Sounds high end but doesn't seem to impress me. Or rather, I just don't fit into that kind of cosy affair.

While I pray hard for the other company to call me....

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment