Thursday 2 January 2014

Mrs. Shaiful

32 Days since our wedding and I have been neglecting this blog. LOL.

Being a Mrs is great but it definitely took me some time to get adjusted to sharing space, and yes, some bad habits so as you know... Recalling those days when we had to part ways at the end of the day after our date, I am really thankful that I do not have to worry about him riding back to Tampines after a late night out. We still joke about it though, and it is always the same, "Alah... nanti I kena ride back to Tampines sey. You buatkan I kopi boleh?"  LOL.

Ever since our wedding, life had been great. From the wedding to our honeymoon and the few days we spent together before we started work, it had been perfect that I was so stressed out when reality kicks in, knowing that I would be starting my new job soon...

I wish I can be a HOUSEWIFE. Lol.

Will blog about my wedding, honeymoon and new job soon..

Us during NYE, 31/12/13 at Labrador Park.
Awesome day as it was our 9 years Anniversary of courtship too :)


Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment