Friday 10 January 2014

Yea, I started a New Job :)

My new job has been great so far. It is close to a month since I started working in this new job. Initially, it was pretty hard to accept the reality check when my honeymoon was over (still haven't blog about the honeymoon yet!). I had been on a holiday mood ever since October onwards, dreaming constantly for my wedding event and honeymoon...

Credits: Memecrunch
So back to the topic... I can clearly recall how I felt the day before I started work. It sucks: the uncertainty, whether I could fit in into the culture, can I make it on the job and so on. At one point, I even felt regretful leaving my previous company where I was already in the comfort zone. Seriously, changing job takes a huge part of one's courage to do so. Also, I felt deprived of sleep because I had to wake up at 5am to prepare breakfast and packed lunch for my hubby. Just the thought of losing that few minutes of sleep brings me more agony. LOL.

I am digressing again... My 1st day at work?

Credits: Quickmeme
Haha! That's because my bosses weren't around. There were only 3 of us were in the office and left 2 in the afternoon. And since there were no bosses around, we closed shop at 5pm! The second day was as good too and wow, my colleague left the office at 4pm on that day! LOL. I do feel guilty though for taking advantage but oh well, I had no laptop or work to do yet so that's ok right?

Alright more about the work itself. It's pretty awesome. The exact thing I am looking for in Marketing aspect. My job requires coordination with the Marketing team worldwide and that makes it feel fast-paced and exciting. Basically, my Marketing activities covers the ASEAN region and the best part is, I can make my own decisions since it's a 1-man show. Whoa! I look forward to deploying several Marketing techniques to promote the company's product and hopefully, I can apply this skills to my own sideline as well... NYEEEHEHEHEHE!

So far so good. I had reached my own targeted number of leads for January and just completed a wholesome presentation yesterday with the Management team.

Credits: Memegenerator


Leah A A


No comments:

Post a Comment