Monday 18 August 2014

Reno fever!

My reno fever still continue today. Yikes!

Yesterday, we went to IKEA to get some stuff for the house so that our contractor can help us do the necessary mounting. I thought buying accessories is quite straightforward but I was damn wrong. We reached IKEA at 3pm, gobbled down 10pcs of Swedish meatball and 3 wings each (greedy, I know), and went on with our shopping escapade. And guess what time did we leave IKEA?..... 9PM!!!

I couldn't believe we spend 6 blardy hours in IKEA and all we bought (like finally) is just some accessories for the laundry area and some toilet railings. Pfft.

Oh yes, I'm in love with Pinterest! There are so many ideas you can get for the home décor. Typically, my favourite area is the kitchen. I've already imagine how I want my kitchen to look like and make it a point to Mr. Husband to let me be in charge of the kitchen décor (basically, telling him to back off! Teehee!). Instead of working today, I was busy searching for Kitchen décor ideas and I started sketching the wall items that I wanted for the kitchen. Seriously in love with these vintage stuff...

 
I know my drawing is not that impressive, but do you get the idea? *excited mode*

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment