Thursday 15 January 2015

Beanie Update 2: Beanie is the size of a Lime

I shall spend my last hour at work now to blog. Hehe!


*****

We went for our scan appointment on 13th January at KK AMC to check for down syndrome that day. It was nerve wrecking; thinking of the negative possibilities that could happen! I kept praying and praying that everything will be alright with our Beanie and that it's growing healthily.

When we enter the room, my nervousness faded away. I was just excited to see my Beanie on screen and couldn't care less about what might happen. That's because no matter what happen, Beanie is the fruit of love from both of us, it's our child, my child. I will still love it no matter what. The moment Beanie appeared on the screen, I was moved with joy that I had actually saw it moving its legs and hands! Ya Allah, indahnya rekaan mu! Hubby was smiling all the way at the monitor during the whole session. LOL!

 
12.3 weeks :)
 
Hello Beanie! How are you? Mommy and Daddy are here to see you and we are so moved by you that we kept smiling while looking at the monitor. Beanie, how could you be so cute, with that little hands and legs moving? Mommy going to bite your tiny feet when you come out. LOL! Have you been listening to Mommy everyday when I talk to you? I believe you can here me :) Beanie, Mommy and Daddy love you to the max and your existence makes our life mean much more!
 
It's too early to tell the gender and we can only know it at 5 months. From the way I look at it, I think it's a boy. We've sort of decided on a name if it's a girl but have yet to come up with any if it's a boy. Boy names can be boring, trust me. LOL.
 
Our doctor told us that my pregnancy is a low-risk one and that I just have to continue being healthy as per normal. Whee! I've got clearance to start my pre-natal yoga sessions too which I intend to sign up for it from 16 weeks onwards. And another thing that made me jumped with joy was my request to be excused for work travel is being supported by doctor with a Memo! Woohoo! Means, I don't have to worry about pulling my heavy luggage, setting up for events and leave my husband at home for a week each time! I was so happy but scared at the thought of how to explain to my boss the next day. Haha! Yay Beanie! We don't have to leave Daddy at home!
 
Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment