Thursday 29 January 2015

Nursery Room is All I can think of now...

I'm really trying to survive as time ticks slowly in the office.

After chatting with mom yesterday, I can't wait to start decorating my nursery room for little Beanie because she is sponsoring some items to ease us financially. Initially hubs and I wanted to make it simple and easy, just placing a mattress and recycle our Toyogo storage to store baby stuff since baby will grow up fast. Hubs ever mentioned that he only wanted 1 child (although he ever asked for at least 2) and that's because he is worried he cannot support the child financially.

So this could be or could be not... my only child (I wanted 3!!)

If it is, then I should take this opportunity and do up my nursery room like every other new moms right? Besides, what if I never get the chance to do it again? Hehe. I told Hubs this and he agreed to my reasoning. So there I have it, we will develop Beanie's room into a fully furnished nursery room. Yay!

As usual, I searched Pinterest for some ideas and found really cool ones. I've already found the type of crib that I like, one that can be convertible and fit up to a 7 year old kid. What's more, there are good deals for 2nd-hand ones in Carousell.

Credits: SGBabyMall
There's this Carousell seller selling the crib at $200. The retail price is $399 and she claimed that the condition is 9.5/10. Also, she is staying nearby my new place! Great deal right??!! *do the happy dance*

But I have yet to get Hubs approval. Piang! Prays that he say ok!

Anyway, back to the nursery room décor, I have started to imagine the room to be filled with strips and patterned curtain, buntings, crib, dressers, sofa bed or sofa lounge and carpet. Sounds like a lot of things but I'm definitely going to have it. As I've said, this could be my first and last! LOL.

So here are some ideas which I've gotten, all from Pinterest.



I love it, I love it! I can't wait to know the Beanie's gender so that I can fully determine if it's going to be blue décor or pink décor. One of Hubs friend got to know their baby's gender and his wife is about 4 months plus pregnant. Tomorrow I'll be 15 weeks, syukur alhamdullilah, but sadly, my next appointment will not have any scan done. My next scan will be on 16th March (by then I'm about 5 months), on Hubs birthday. Well, that's seems ok, like a birthday surprise awaiting him! Hehe!

Beanie, you are going to be so loved by both of us. But when we have to be strict, do understand us that it's for your own good ok? I love you, from Mommy and Daddy.

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment