Tuesday 3 February 2015

Last Weekend

Last weekend was full of emotional turmoil for me. From being excited, to worried sick, then to happy again, and finally exhausted. I'll tell you why...

Hubby and I were doing some shopping at Courts for our new home and were excited with all the pre-CNY sales that they are having. I simply love shopping at Courts because of the varieties they have under 1 roof and also the delivery convenience as compared to other furniture shops. Looking at TV consoles, to dining room, to TV, etc., I was really tempted to buy every single thing! I know Hubby was trying hard to control his temptation in buying a TV but with so much sale going on, who can resist! Boys and his gadgets, hehe! Frankly, our purpose of going to Courts was to get some items for Beanie. My mom is sponsoring few items for her unborn grandchild and told us that we better complete furnishing Beanie's room. But what did we end up shopping for? LOL.

After a while, we decided to drop by IKEA to see what they have and I went to the loo. As usual, I slide down my panties, and sat on the toilet bowl and got a shock of my life!!!

BROWN DISCHARGE!!

Holy shit! What just happened? Am I bleeding? Why I don't feel any cramps? Is baby fine? I remembered I was trembling with fear. My only thoughts were on Beanie, praying and praying that it is healthy and fine. I rushed out of the toilet after washing my hands and looked for hubby who were busy looking at the sofa bed section. I told him what happened and we gave KK Hospital a call (they charge $0.80 per minute, like wtf!) and I was told to come to the 24hrs clinic at KK.

Off we went to KK in a cab and throughout the journey, I couldn't think straight. Hubby started to look for clues what could have happened from the internet and assured me that many other pregnant ladies have brown discharge and their baby is fine. I refuse to believe the internet! I need to hear it from the doctor myself!

The wait for my turn was horrible. I was so scared that I tried putting my negative thoughts away by playing Cookie Jam. LOL. When my turn was next, the doctor did an U/S and said "Your baby is fine. There's a heartbeat" and showed me the screen. Syukur Alhamdullilah! I thought that's it and then she said she has to check for any bleeding. I didn't know what that meant but I was told to spread my legs (luckily I shaved my pussy the day before!) and she inserted some longish metal-like feeling into my vijajay! Yikes!

She shoved it in even more and I yelped in pain! What the f***!!

The experience was uncomfortable and horrible! But when she confirmed there is no bleeding, I felt relieved and all the pain did not matter anymore. I was happy I could see Beanie that day. Thank God for letting me keep this baby :D The discharge could be just some old blood from my cervix.

Since all the good mood is back, we made our way back to Courts and continued shopping (spent so much on taxi fares -_-). After rounding a few times, we finally made purchases for TV, TV console, washing machine and bedsheet, and few curtains and blackboard from IKEA. Tired but happy couple we are! I can't wait for 11th and 13th Feb when our items will reach us.

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment