Friday 25 July 2014

Suck your thumb and shut up

I can't tolerate my boss any longer. He's the catalyst that drives me to leave this company even sooner than a year. He is so much different from the first time that I met him and to think that I thought he was pretty nice during the first few months into the job was such an understatement.

I know he's stressed by the loads of work which he needs to cover since the previous Director left the company. However, being stressful doesn't gives you the right to be rude to your staff or vent your frustration on us. Imagine your name being called out in a rude manner from your boss' desk and bearing in mind that the office size is as good as a confined space where everybody can hear you speak in a normal tone of voice. And the minor little things that he picks on and find the need to shout at you is so overbearing that I feel like smacking his forehead. Pfft!

Credit: Sunitabiddu
I hope I can wait till end of this year until I make a career change. Leaving now will make me feel guilty since I just came back from my overseas training. And furthermore, there are many things that will be happening from August till end of the year which requires money, money, and more money. Argh, living an adult life is not a joke. I wish I can live and work freely, without worrying about expenses all the time.

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment