Friday 18 July 2014

My life. Pfft.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm fasting that I'm feeling quite emotional this month. Work has been a drag, exercising seems like a chore to me and I just don't feel like doing anything. All I want to do is to sleep, wishing that time will pass by fast and hoping that the baby dust will get onto me. Yes, my maternal instinct is raging on fire that I keep hoping my AF won't visit me every month. Haha.

I fell sick with high fever of 39.5deg last week. It was so random. My fever kicked in the night I was chased by a dog. Could that be a possible cause? Well, even till now, I'm still having a little bit of flu and phlegm that just won't go away.

I guess I missed spending time with my hubby too. His schedule is so tight that he hardly have time to spend with me. Believe it or not, I think we only break fast about 5 times together in these 2 weeks plus of Ramadan. How sad isn't it even when we are staying under 1 roof, we only get to see each other for a few hours. I can't wait for August to come and plan for a staycation with him. I do hope he has the time for it. And yesterday was a blessing as he made time to break fast with me at Seoul Garden.

I'm starting to get demotivated at work. Everything that I do is very routine, nothing comparable to my first permanent job in PICO. I recalled my time in PICO, I was motivated to work for almost 2 years until favouritism and politics kicked in along with the newbies. I've only worked for 7 months in this company and feel sucky. This is bad. I'm not sure if I hate my job. I certainly don't love it. I suppose the feeling is mutual, or perhaps, I have something that I'm not truly happy with my boss. The twitter shot perfectly summarise the situation that I'm having.

Credit: LeanBlog
I've also been slacking in working out. I can't believe I used to convince lazy people, "hey, it's only 2 hours that you spent within 24 hours for working out" and yet, I have to eat back my words now. But laziness is not the only reason. I'm trying to conceive and so I thought it's good to reduce the number of physical activities and prepare my body for conceiving. This cannot go on. I feel uneasy. I have to get back on track next week before I start expanding sideways.

And life goes on...

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment