Friday 11 April 2014

Tick Tock Little Clock

Time check: 5.14 P.M.

In a few minutes time (45 minutes is pretty long!), I will knock off from work and meet my gf at Causeway Point. Hubby will be back late tonight and hence, I gotta find my own plans.

I'm getting bored here and trying to kill time by blogging away. So today, there isn't really any topic that I will be touching on. Simply ranting. ;P

I was checking flights to Bali in May and holy shit, the ticket is only $200 bucks by Tiger Airways! Should I? After all, it's been a long time since I go for a holiday right (yea right, recent one was only in Feb). Pfft.

Credits: Fiveinthechamber

I WANT TO GO BALI!
 
I WANT TO GO BALI!

Ok, stop being childish here. Yea, I know, I'm talking to myself here. So ignore me please.

I can't wait for tomorrow as I will be meeting a few contractors with regards to my house renovation. Finally, we are kicking our own butts to really be focused on shortlisting contractors. The process is quite fun but not the mooollaaahhh $$$$

And, I'm really afraid of getting conned by scheming contractors who might run away with your deposits. There are so many cases happening and who knows, the possibility of you getting pawned into such trap. Believe it, it happened to my own sister. So this part, I'm really cautious and pray to God that I don't have to deal with such ordeal.

I get very motivated each time I read Xiaxue's blog, especially on her house renovation. She is one lucky girl to get almost all things sponsored for her new house. How I wish I get the same luck... nah..

Our schedule for renovation will stretch to maybe about a year I guess. As we are not taking any bank loans, the renovation would be done in stages. It's like playing "The Sims" you know, except that there is no cheat code to get more money to construct things here and there. Nevertheless, I hope all will go smoothly as we enter into our 1st stage of renovation;

- Flooring works (yea, sucks. Our unit does not come with flooring so this part cost a bomb!)
- Electrical works
- Painting
- Kitchen base

And don't be surprised, these items alone can already create a hole in our pockets. Basically, all our savings will be gone. So you see, how to do all reno works in one shot. Pfft.

Credits: Reconnections

Time check again: 5.38P.M.

Yippee, how time flies! I'm going for my toilet break and knock off soon. Ciao!

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment