Monday 8 September 2014

Adventure to S.E.A Aquarium @ Resorts World Sentosa

Mr. H had bought the tickets for 2 ages ago but we just couldn't find time to visit S.E.A Aquarium. Funny part is, we decided to give it a miss and sell the tickets at Carousell for $30. Within a day of listing the tickets, we had a number of keen buyers and so Mr. H found it amusing and realised that $30 for 2 tickets was too cheap a deal. Expectedly, he asked me to do the dirty job of declining all offers, making me look like a "bad seller" in Carousell! Pfft!

But secretly, I was relieved we didn't sell away the tickets :)

Honestly, SEEA isn't something that I will genuinely pay for because I don't really know much about admiring sea creatures or even nature. But the experience was really an eye-opener. For instance, I've never seen creatures like jelly fish and sea horses and when I saw them for the first time, they looked amazingly mysterious that I could hardly take my eyes of them.

Sea Horse
By the way, don't you think the sea horses looked like golden seaweed. LOL.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish
There was 1 interactive station whereby you could touch the starfish. I was reluctant to touch it at first but after much convincing from Mr. H, I stroke the starfish lightly. Eh, not bad lei, feels like soft rock. And I touched it again. Haha. But I only manage to capture Mr. H touching the starfish. Not fair!


Ok more pictures from the visit below;











 Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment