Thursday 25 September 2014

I'm going nuts, literally...

I'm worried about my health. I've recently started to eat a lot of nuts - cashew and pumpkin seeds - for the #TTC project, and at the same time, getting sudden mild headaches for no reasons. This happens frequently in the office. I suspected that it was due to the cold temperature (stupid centralised aircon!!) but just now, I had the headache again after finishing a packet of cashew nuts.

Did I just go nuts? Apparently not.

I google and find out that eating nuts could cause headaches. What? Yes, seriously? My body is such a weirdo, reacting to nuts this way. Right now, as I type, I feel like I'm seeing stars. Suddenly feel so unwell :(

What should I do now? Scrap nuts from my list? Boohoo... I've just started to appreciate them and now this!

Leah A A

No comments:

Post a Comment